Being an education company whose presence is felt over the internet, Master Mind Abacus is concerned about your child being safe with the absurd happenings over the web. We agree to the fact that internet has almost become an essential part of our lives, but there are possibilities that your child may adapt wrong things from it.
How to check if your child is walking the right track?
Here are some of the advises that will help you answer the same.
1. Ask your child not to share its online passwords with others
2. Tell your child that it should not share their address, full name or other details with those whom they don’t know well
3. Keep a check on what they browse
4. Place the computer at an open area where anyone can walk through
5. Share their online time and ask them what do they surf
6. You may take access of the child’s account to know about where it is involved
7. Teach them about what they should be doing and what not
8. Have control of what they share (photographs of their own etc.)
Parents should protect their children from negative online actions and communications. As a parent you should be aware and informed about your child.
For More Details:-
Contact Us : - 9826251893, 8109055112